Sunday, August 5, 2012

Current Projects

So an overview of what I'm working on right now.

Long Term Team Project: Terra Duo
Terra Duo was originally created for the GMC Jam #7 in 72 hours by Team 49, which consists of Rusty, Ziggler1, HayManMarc, and myself. It's a top down shooter with army management elements. We're continuing development on it albeit very slowly.

Long Term Personal Project: Edenite
Edenite has been in development for several months now. It's a persistent browser based multiplayer online RPG. Wow, what a mouthful. It takes place in space. You can buy ships for your fleet and fight other players. I'm the only real developer although Armen has kindly helped with the design of the website. Edenite is my "dream" game but it's not high priority. It's just something I work on during my spare time.

Short Term Personal Project: Weekly RPG Challenge
So I started a challenge where you create an RPG once a week. Who knows if it will actually get attention? But it should be fun. I won't participate in it all that often as some might view that as "cheating" though it's not actually a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment